Silent Horns Never [DiE]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Questions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabian T

Application Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Application Questions.   Application Questions. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 am

Hello, I am Fabian torrent, I am just going to list the numbers of the questions.

1. An IGN on my account is Fabian Torrent (Elementalist)

2. I am 16 years old, and I am from New york.

3. I have a working Microphone and Ventrill, but I have been told that when I talk to long my voice becomes louder and softer.

4. Yes, I understand why You urge regular usage of the guild forums and our guild Ventrilo server. Because If I dont use vent or the forums and I am quotted "Missing out on everything" that your guild does.

5. I have been playing guild wars for 9 months, but i have learned and been taught a lot.

6. I am able to pay guild wars from 2:30pm to 9:30pm EST on the weekends, during the weekends I am available almost all day/night. If it is my dads weekend, I cannot be online. I go to my dad's every other weekend.

7. I have Several Characters:
a- Fabian Torrent- elementalist, soon to have Night fall and eye of the north completed. In the future i shall work on proph and factions with him.
b- Andrenicus census- Warrior, beaten eye of the north, I do not use him much at all.
c- Dark Lord Fabian- ritualist, beaten eye of the north and factions.
d- census soul health- Monk, mainly used for 600 and smiting in Underworld and FoW.
e- Cyprianus Avitus- Paragon- has not beaten anything.

Mainly I am using my Elementalist so i can do a DoASC so I can get him Obsidian Armor.

8. Unfortunatly, I have no knowledge of any kind of Speed clear. I am hopeing that DiE would help me learn how to Speed Clear (DOA in particular). I have knowledge of Vanquishing (maily for luxon faction). The only knowledge I have on Dungeons were the main ones that you had to do in eye Of the North.

9. My favorite things to do in the game are mainly anything with a group of people. My favorite Campaign is factions so i also enjoy faction farming, and Jade Quarry.

10. I have been in 2 main alliances, Silver Saints Alliance [SLVR] and Fire Meets Ice Alliance. In the Silver Saints alliance, I have been in: Order Of the Unyielding [Aura], Silver Saints [SLVR], The God Of Rock [tgor]. In the Fire Meets Ice Alliance [fmi], I have been in: Saints Of Avalon [AVLN], Rage Of The Gods [RotG], and Path Into the Abyss [Nine]. both of these guilds are PvE based and fun with very nice people. I joined SLVR alliance because I wanted to join a guild and I liked that alliance very much. I joined fmi alliance because my friends in Order Of the Unyielding [Aura] were leaving to go to Saints Of Avalon [AVLN]. I am leaving [fmi] alliance because I would like to DoASC and obtain Obsidian Armor Faster.

11. I found out about DiE from my friend D Rogers.

12. I think I can bring a positive attitude and kindness to your guild and community.

13. I would like to add that I have not finished Nightfall on any of my characters. I would need a great deal of help to finish it on my Elementalist so i can do DOASC with your guild and get Obsidian Armor for him.
Back to top Go down
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Application Questions.   Application Questions. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 am

/accept
Back to top Go down
rogers

PostSubject: Re: Application Questions.   Application Questions. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 am

/accept KISS FTW
Back to top Go down
nls002@a

PostSubject: Re: Application Questions.   Application Questions. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 pm

/accept.
I am online quite often and I have a few characters making there way through nightfall. I will be glad to help you out.
Back to top Go down
turtle

PostSubject: Re: Application Questions.   Application Questions. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 pm

accept all tho i dont like answer to # 11
Back to top Go down
Cretos

Cretos

PostSubject: Re: Application Questions.   Application Questions. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 am

lmao turtle
/accept if ur willing to learn and what notthe eotn dungeons r the only dungeons in the game btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Questions.   Application Questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Questions.
Page 1 of 1