Silent Horns Never [DiE]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalvino

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:09 am

01. What is an in-game name (IGN) of yours on a primary account?
Kalvino Cangiamala

02. What is your age? Where are you from?
17 - Texas

03. Do you have a working microphone and Ventrilo, and a willingness to use them frequently?
Yes

04. Do you understand why we urge regular usage of the guild forums and our guild's Ventrilo server?
Yes, to keep members up-to-date on recent events and upcoming events. Also, to create a community instead of a group using eachother to better there own selves.

05. How long have you been playing Guild Wars for?
Roughly 4 years

06. How often are you able to play Guild Wars now? What time(s) of day?
Pretty much all weekend depending on what I have to do. On weekdays I usually play 3:00-10:00 Central time

07. Give a DETAILED description of each and every one of your characters: professions, progress through campaigns, acquired skills/elites, etc.. (Anything that will help paint a picture of what we can expect from your Guild Wars account)
Kalvino Cangiamala - Completed all campaigns, acquired all useful elite skills, have all towns and outposts except for 2 kurzick outposts.
Johnny Drake - Warrior, brand new, has not completed any campaigns.
Taoist of the Bow - Ranger, completed Factions, almost done with proph and I need to work on nightfall. All useful elitesa and skills acquired.

08. What experience do you have with speed clears, dungeons, and high-end/elite areas?
I have done a few dungeons, no speed clears, and a few high-end areas. I want to become proficient in the harder parts of the game though.

09. What are your favorite things to do in the game?
Hard Mode dungeons, title hunting, and anything that requires an organized group and effective communication.

10. Tell us about your previous guilds: their names (including tags), type of guild they were, your relationship with them (then and now), and your reason for joining and leaving them.
Kiss Of The Dragon [KISS] - PvE guild, I was a member and active, they were fun. I joined because I had no guild. I was kicked for inactivity.

11. How did you find out about our guild?
Recruiter in ToA

12. What do you think you can bring to our guild and community?
I can bring the heals, and an ability to learn fast. I am very optimistic and patient when it comes to people or learning.

13. Anything else you want to add?
Back to top Go down
Icy

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 am

/accept
Back to top Go down
Cretos

Cretos

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 am

Kalvino Cangiamala - Completed all campaigns, acquired all useful elite skills, have all towns and outposts except for 2 kurzick outposts.

what profession?
and u only have 3 chars? u may want to make some more in order to be versatile as certain team builds for speed clears require certain builds by certain professions, having 3 characters, 2 of them being warrior and ranger, u probably wont get much use out of them in team builds, but many people in the guild also create new characters and go through the campaigns, and also many ppl will be able to help u if u decide to go through

also i see u havent had a lot of experience with speed clears. we like to do them and are willing to teach if u are willing to learn, some ppl WILL get frustrated with teaching an taking some1 new to a run, but u need to keep a straight head and u will learn

u sed uv been playing for about 4 years, i figure u understand how and why skills/builds work, and i guess i understand why certain builds are used and are necessary for certain things

all of this considered
/accept
Back to top Go down
turtle

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 am

/accept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1