Silent Horns Never [DiE]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nls002

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:05 pm

01. What is an in-game name (IGN) of yours on a primary account?
Emos Need Love Too

02. What is your age? Where are you from?
20; Michigan, United States

03. Do you have a working microphone and Ventrilo, and a willingness to use them frequently?
Yeah, I use a mic and Ventrilo often.

04. Do you understand why we urge regular usage of the guild forums and our guild's Ventrilo server?
To keep the communication and updates flowing through the guild.

05. How long have you been playing Guild Wars for?
45 months

06. How often are you able to play Guild Wars now? What time(s) of day?
I play just about every day.(depending on the homework load) I usually play every day from about 10.30-13.00 EST. Other times are during the nights

07. Give a DETAILED description of each and every one of your characters: professions, progress through campaigns, acquired skills/elites, etc.. (Anything that will help paint a picture of what we can expect from your Guild Wars account)
About 6 months ago I had a sudden desire to remake a bunch of characters.
I have a Monk, that is my main title hunter. She is through all 3 campaigns, and I have every outpost in all but Tyria. She is a guardian of all, so she can go anywhere. She has Almost every Elite and almost every normal skill. And I am close to getting all of the Pve only skills.
I also have a mesmer that I decided to make for when CooL was doing daily DOA's but the guild disbanded before I got the chance to use her. She is through Nightfall, and I am most of the way through Eotn. I can get her farther, just need some heads up. She has Vor, and Energy Surge. I can get more, but at the moment those are the only ones I have used. I also have a few of the good pve only skills for her.
My Assassin is kind of a joke. In this I mean that the only builds I really have unlocked for her are Perma builds. I use her for Speedclears. She is not through eotn but she can get into most dungeons, and I am almost through Nightfall with her.
My Necromancer is not through any campaigns. it is level 20 and I can get it through Eotn with little issues, but i just lost interest in getting it farther, because There is not much use for Necromancers. My necro has Life Transfer and Assassin's Promise.
Those are my characters that are PVE at the moment. I will end up making an ele and a paragon eventually.

08. What experience do you have with speed clears, dungeons, and high-end/elite areas?
I have done quite a bit with balanced run throughs of dungeons. I also used to run through DOA using a rainbow spike. The only speed clears I have done, are Bogroots Speed Clears, and a couple of SoO Sinway Clears.

09. What are your favorite things to do in the game?
I enjoy doing Hard Mode missions and doing dungeons.

10. Tell us about your previous guilds: their names (including tags), type of guild they were, your relationship with them (then and now), and your reason for joining and leaving them.
- My Guild Leader Is A [Girl]; HA/GVG; Officer; enjoyed it but we reformed.
- O I I I O [Jeep]; Officer; reformation of Girl. was enjoyable but I started to get sick of Heroes Ascent.
- Mature Audiences Only [XXX]; Officer; An officer of Jeep formed this out of his old Heroes Ascent guild. I did not get along with the leader.
- Celestial Order of Light[CooL]; Regular Member; I really enjoyed this guild. I got some experience with speed clears, and DOA clears. The guild sadly disbanded.
- Alliance of Fides [AoF]; Regular Member; Joined this guild because I want to max my kurzick title. I am at Rank 10. This guild was up until this week the leading Kurzick guild for Faction.

11. How did you find out about our guild?
A recruiter was in Riverside Province.

12. What do you think you can bring to our guild and community?
I can bring a willingness to try just about anything. I enjoy finding new areas to clear.

13. Anything else you want to add?
While I do not have much along the way of experience with all sorts of speed clears, I have a willingness and an eagerness to learn. This guild looks just like the kind of guild I would really enjoy being a part of, and if there is anything I can do to help myself get a spot in here let me know.
Back to top Go down
Cretos

Cretos

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:30 am

first of all, i was the recruiter
second- /accept
u just must be patient and willing to learn, we dont like when people rage and get mad, even if a run isnt going so well, when ppl get mad they tend to make more mistakes and its not fun, if ppl stay calm and communicate its more fun and less mistakes are made, but patience is the key, especially when learning somehting new, remember we are all learning everyday
Back to top Go down
Cene

Cene

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:33 am

looks like you have put some time into this aplication, your willing to learn have some characters which can be used, lookin good (:
Back to top Go down
nls002

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:41 pm

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to look at this application. And I am a college student so finding the time to get through all of the campaigns again on my characters is taking up a bit of my time. And also yes. Ragerz cause more mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Cretos

Cretos

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 am

no problem, pls give us a little more time as we need a couple more ppl to look at ur app, if all goes well ill contact u shortly =)
Back to top Go down
nls002

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 am

No problem. Take all the time that is necessary. And just a heads up that my laptop randomly died on me, but a friend is going to let me borrow his desktop for the next couple weeks. Until I get my laptop fixed. So if I am not on very much, that will be why.
Back to top Go down
Icy

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 am

seems pleasant enough /accept Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1