Silent Horns Never [DiE]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante Kester

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutus Kester

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 am

01. What is an in-game name (IGN) of yours on a primary account?

Dante Kester

02. What is your age? Where are you from?

20/m/uk

03. Do you have a working microphone and Ventrilo, and a willingness to use them frequently?

yes and yes

04. Do you understand why we urge regular usage of the guild forums and our guild's Ventrilo server?

yes

05. How long have you been playing Guild Wars for?

2 years played on and off, about 1 year regular activity [university needed doing]

06. How often are you able to play Guild Wars now? What time(s) of day?

everyday, anywhere between 10am-11pm gmt

07. Give a DETAILED description of each and every one of your characters: professions, progress through campaigns, acquired skills/elites, etc.. (Anything that will help paint a picture of what we can expect from your Guild Wars account)

ele, lvl 20, general nuker and CC Nuker, built a pure ele feather farm build that is effective.

08. What experience do you have with speed clears, dungeons, and high-end/elite areas?

UW - i wanted vekk to have a voltaic spear =/

09. What are your favorite things to do in the game?

kill stuff, make money, farm feathers

10. Tell us about your previous guilds: their names (including tags), type of guild they were, your relationship with them (then and now), and your reason for joining and leaving them.

Hero, LaZy, fun times, good standing relations

11. How did you find out about our guild?

josh and kristina

12. What do you think you can bring to our guild and community?

ingenuity and general awesomeness

13. Anything else you want to add?

im awesome
Back to top Go down
Cretos

Cretos

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:46 am

full of urself i see =p
u only have 1 character? en ele
so u have UWSC experience? Dayway?
do u have any other SC experience, if not r u willing to learn?
u say u feather farm a lot-what we do in our guild is wen we do guild or alliance runs, we dont make ppl pay for cons, we just ask that u contribute to making them ever once and a while by giving offices/GL some mats to make cons-wud u be willing to do that? (u seem to take a lot of pride in feathers)
Back to top Go down
Dom

Dom

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:49 am

Sounds like you need a place to leech. Give more info.

No for now.
Back to top Go down
Pot4life

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 am

Dom wrote:
Sounds like you need a place to leech.

Thats kinda rude

I know my word means nothing to you but i can vouch for him.

*Awaits Kristina's /accept*
Back to top Go down
Icy

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 am

/accept. played with him for a while. good guy!

also wanted to add... kester tends to be minimal in the words department. just his way of communicating. i recommend questions before assumptions that he will be a leech. just personal suggestion. Smile

Last edited by Icy on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brutus Kester

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:22 am

Cretos wrote:
full of urself i see =p
u only have 1 character? en ele
so u have UWSC experience? Dayway?
do u have any other SC experience, if not r u willing to learn?
u say u feather farm a lot-what we do in our guild is wen we do guild or alliance runs, we dont make ppl pay for cons, we just ask that u contribute to making them ever once and a while by giving offices/GL some mats to make cons-wud u be willing to do that? (u seem to take a lot of pride in feathers)

=D

only 1 notable char yes, all the others are mules, besides one trapper char that i use for key farming.

im always willing to learn new stuff, but i mostly ran UW did DOA when i could, although the guilds ive been in were not easily convinced to run DOA due mainly to the time it can take

yes i love ma feathers, i mainly aquire them for consets, and for the open market, id preffer to just give consets straight up as its my main line of income, plus it works out better for my space/value ratio, i farm feathers so much because i only had nightfall when i first started and couldt afford the rest of the games until 6 months after making my first character, it was very frustrating paying top doller for something that should have been so easy to get. plus someone said ele couldnt farm feathers as effectivly as a 55 monk... i proved them wrong. =D

before i left i kinda sold off all my feather and crest stacks [about 3 crest stacks and about 7 feather stacks] =D plus sold off all but 3 of my consets [as i only sell those in 5's on the market place]
Back to top Go down
dorgers

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:44 am

i say /accepts
Back to top Go down
Cretos

Cretos

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:33 am

i trust icy's word, but id like for u to have more characters to b able to use in team runs, we like to do DoA and arent to worried about the time cuz wen we get a group thats played to gether enough, we can do 1:30 or less runs, and if u bring cons, DoA can b ur new big source of income haha, but seriously, more than 1 character is kind of a must i think
Back to top Go down
Pot4life

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Cretos wrote:
i trust icy's word, but id like for u to have more characters to b able to use in team runs, we like to do DoA and arent to worried about the time cuz wen we get a group thats played to gether enough, we can do 1:30 or less runs, and if u bring cons, DoA can b ur new big source of income haha, but seriously, more than 1 character is kind of a must i think

Surely that can be done whilst he is in a guild which supports him?

or does everyone have to be finished in all campainges and have a Sin/Ele/Rit/Monk for him to join the guild?

he has already said he is willing to learn new stuff, and the only reason he doesnt have more than an ele is because there was no reason for him to have anything due to his previous guild being shit and not supporting progress.....

Speaking from experience of 2 days in the guild.. The only teamwork i have seen in the guild so far is DOA. I havent had much help progressing through Nightfall besides Kristina and chris offering no-one has even reply to half the help i have asked for...... But hey, to each there own.

thats just my opinion.

/rant
inb4joshyouiskickedfrommtheguild...
Back to top Go down
Brutus Kester

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:04 am

Pot4life wrote:
I havent had much help progressing through Nightfall besides Kristina and chris offering no-one has even reply to half the help i have asked for.......

i helped you =D before i had to go sleep =]
Back to top Go down
Pot4life

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:16 am

Brutus Kester wrote:
Pot4life wrote:
I havent had much help progressing through Nightfall besides Kristina and chris offering no-one has even reply to half the help i have asked for.......

i helped you =D before i had to go sleep =]

you're not in the guild...
Back to top Go down
Brutus Kester

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:24 am

Touché pot Touché

but yes as pot has said, ill be happy to make new chars, [i have 2 slots free] the main reason i never did make any others was because i just had no need to, the guilds didnt do a whole lot, and when they did we just made do with what we had, just the way the cookie crumbled
Back to top Go down
Dom

Dom

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:42 am

NF can be done in 5-8 hours. I took 3 characters through it by myself. No reason as to why you would need to ask others to help unless you're just not that dedicated.

I'll vouch for Icy but get some more toons.
Back to top Go down
Icy

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:00 am

/invited

TOPIC CLOSED any complaints speak to me personally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dante Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Kester   Dante Kester Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante Kester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Horns Never [DiE] :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: