Silent Horns Never [DiE]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Warrior Josh I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pot4life

I Warrior Josh I Empty
PostSubject: I Warrior Josh I   I Warrior Josh I EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 pm

01. What is an in-game name (IGN) of yours on a primary account? I Assassin Josh I

02. What is your age? 19 Where are you from? England

03. Do you have a working microphone and Ventrilo, and a willingness to use them frequently? Yup

04. Do you understand why we urge regular usage of the guild forums and our guild's Ventrilo server? never been a big fan on forums but i love vent

05. How long have you been playing Guild Wars for? about a year

06. How often are you able to play Guild Wars now? What time(s) of day? mainly at night

07. Give a DETAILED description of each and every one of your characters: professions, progress through campaigns, acquired skills/elites, etc.. (Anything that will help paint a picture of what we can expect from your Guild Wars account) you name it, i can pretty much do it and if i cant i will learn, i have a....

Assassin:- perma sin/runner/tank/farmer/uwsc/fowsc/DOA solo (with monk hero)/book runner 8pages in 1hour or so.
Dervish:- Mule
Ele:- feather farming/nuker
monk:- healer/smiter/600/55
warrior:- i like to kill stuff, first character, finished most things, made my own build which can pretty much tackle most things with a bit of tweaking

08. What experience do you have with speed clears, dungeons, and high-end/elite areas?uwsc/fosc/doa/urgoz/

09. What are your favorite things to do in the game?have fun with active players, help new players, show people how to play certain situations

10. Tell us about your previous guilds: their names (including tags), type of guild they were, your relationship with them (then and now), and your reason for joining and leaving them. [Hero] - was fun for a while, then died/ [SNOW] proboly the best guild EVAR but never really took off Sad (was an officer in there)

11. How did you find out about our guild? couple of friends

12. What do you think you can bring to our guild and community? shits and giggles

13. Anything else you want to add? Chris (sadek) and Kristina (Icy Moonstone) both love me to bits, my play times may be slightly sparadic, but when im online it will more than make up for it.

oh yeah, i can beat chris (sadek) one on one warrior vs warrior Very Happy (hai chris if your reading this)
i cant out monk kristina nor can i out ele her, however there is no contest between most other classes
titles are fun but i dont devote much time to having the ones which dont benifit my character much
Back to top Go down
Icy

I Warrior Josh I Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Warrior Josh I   I Warrior Josh I EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 pm

/accept as I'm the one that is bugging him to join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pot4life

I Warrior Josh I Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Warrior Josh I   I Warrior Josh I EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Yay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Warrior Josh I Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Warrior Josh I   I Warrior Josh I Empty

Back to top Go down

I Warrior Josh I
Page 1 of 1