Silent Horns Never [DiE]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Core Team for UW

Go down 
+6
Tatum
Elite Duncan Runner
lalina
RAV
Monis
Hate
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hate

Hate

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey guys i decided we might as well start a core team to do UW for now. I talked to some people and i think we can get a team going although i have spots for some people picked out already and i have 2 vacant spots left that i would like to fill out the team and get started on these runs.

Time Period: 10pm Central time everyday
Goal: Get UWSC down to under 30 min and farm some money

Ryan or Elite Duncan Runner as the Waste;
Arron or Monis is Noob as the Chambers 1 or 2;
Me, Hate or Cexy Little Hate as the Chambers 1 or 2;
Tim or Liliana as the Pools;
Rav as the Mnts;
Bobby as either the Ele or Pits;

the 2 vacant spots are the Rit and Ele or Pits;

I do have people in mind to play these classes, but post your name and stuff here what you can run and what kind of experience you have with UW and if you plan to do these runs with us and deal with the fails or whatever happens.

Some rules you need to know: I made this team so we can full understand UW and not have to change parts everytime we do this and second and the most important rule NO RAGE QUITING OR BITCHING ABOUT NOT GETTING PICKED. If either of these happen I can't guarantee your stay in our guild because everyone fails and that does not give anyone the right to bitch at them.

Also the last thing i want to say is that I need people who know what they are doing, who won't quit, who will follow directions and will not in anyway be pissed at anyone for failing.
Also i will be supplying cons for these runs but i will not provide for any other consumables plz do buy your own candy corn and apples they can be very useful.
So once again ill screen people out for this stuff and only 2 vacant spots are left, so if u do lose the spots to someone don't spam them or fight them. Me and the core team are the ones who have full authority to dismiss or accept a member, but acceptance is going to be done by a Vote. Majority Rules.

UW runs will start on sunday or monday the 20th or the 21th.

Good Luck,
Have Fun,
and Be Safe,
Me, Hate or Cexy Little Hate. lol!

P.S. This is a guild group not an ally group so guild people only

Last edited by Hate on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monis

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Sounds good yo im in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RAV

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:17 pm

^^---------what he said
Back to top Go down
lalina

lalina

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:20 pm

what they said
Back to top Go down
Elite Duncan Runner

Elite Duncan Runner

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Im like totally tired but im in XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omfgnoscreennames
Tatum

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: im in   Core Team for UW EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 am

im in i can do anything for it
Back to top Go down
Bobby

Bobby

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 am

do i even need to reply?
Back to top Go down
Hate

Hate

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 am

the rit need ebon standard of wisdom and pain invertor if u have that i can use a rit let me know if u can have/get it
Back to top Go down
R Trd

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:08 am

I'll go as rit. I can do pits as well and i had experience with pools, plains, chamber before the nerf.
Back to top Go down
Glory

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:30 am

i can do any role in this... have done 25+ runs now Razz
Back to top Go down
RAV

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:15 pm

good work guys down to 51 mins =D
Back to top Go down
Kain

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 am

Hate wrote:
the rit need ebon standard of wisdom and pain invertor if u have that i can use a rit let me know if u can have/get it

I would like to learn the ritualist role.
I only have those two pve skills left to earn, and I'm not so far away you know :p
Kain Xz is my rit.

I use to do RoJ, Valesin, Pits, Wastes, and Plains all in the past before they were nerfed. But I want to update myself with the new uwsc using the rit since it doesn't look easy to mess it up.
If someone on ventrillo is able to instruct me, I could quickly learn the role, or any role even outside of rit (But I can't ele). And if we fail, I'll pay for the consets. From there on, I may be able to learn all the other roles since I do have a permasin experienced in the past prior to the skeles.
Back to top Go down
Hate

Hate

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:17 am

hop on vent some time between 8-10pm central and ill let u know about the parts
Back to top Go down
Hate

Hate

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 am

RAV wrote:
good work guys down to 51 mins =D

cool i moved the image to the accomplishments but yea 51 min aint bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Core Team for UW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Team for UW   Core Team for UW Empty

Back to top Go down

Core Team for UW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Horns Never [DiE] :: Service and Activity-