Silent Horns Never [DiE]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Wikki Page for our guild only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blow me

New Wikki Page for our guild only Empty
PostSubject: New Wikki Page for our guild only   New Wikki Page for our guild only EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 pm

OK, since I am an officer now I took it upon myself to start a Wikki page. I want everyone interested to take a look at it and give me some feedback. What else to put in, what needs taken out, etc. I thank you for your cooperation in advance and hope to get this project tightened up and finished soon.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Silent_Horns_Never
Back to top Go down
blow me

PostSubject: Re: New Wikki Page for our guild only   New Wikki Page for our guild only EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Ok, Ive updated the Wikki page and I've added a link to this origional thread. Please go take a look at it and give me some feedback thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pot4life

PostSubject: Re: New Wikki Page for our guild only   New Wikki Page for our guild only EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:51 am

Chris, Good job man,

I took a quick look and tidy'd it up a little, also added a subheading/more information in certain panells

hope you dont mind

Josh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Wikki Page for our guild only   New Wikki Page for our guild only Empty

Back to top Go down

New Wikki Page for our guild only
Page 1 of 1